The original Nanino is licensed CC-BY-NC-SA, this one is also:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unsupported License.
Since I have now created one of these with success, I offer to the masses my modifications. To summarize what I have done.
- Original (where I got it from) http://www.meatandnetworking.com/projects/nanino-upgrade. I actual original came from http://vonkonow.com/wordpress/2012/10/nanino-the-diy-friendly-arduino/
- I added a 5v voltage regulator and supporting caps.
- I added a 2 pin header for input on the unregulated side of the voltage regulator
- I made the board two sided. Previously the traces on the top were wires. It will still work as a one sided board if you desire.
- I added copper fills to the entire board.
- Added registration marks for aligning the top an bottom
- Added the name and version as a copper fill. I used version number 5 arbitrarily for my own tracking purposes
- Standardized all holes to size #65 for easy drilling
- Increased all pad sizes to .075 for easy soldering and to resolve pad lifting issued when soldering
Please enjoy my modification and maintain CC-BY-NC-SA. Thanks!